There are two kinds of glass materials that are usually used. They differ in forming method and thickness.
Soda-lime glass is formed by the floating process with available thickness from 0.5mm to 19mm.
Aluminum silicate glass which is also called aluminosilicate glass is formed by overflow down-draw glass forming with available thickness from 0.5 to 2mm.
Click the link to learn more.
Float glass is also called soda-lime glass, which is the most commonly used type of glass. It can be transparent or tinted glass with available thickness from 0.5mm to 19mm.
They are 6 main differences between thermal tempered glass and chemical strengthened glass:
1. Thermal tempered, or called physical tempering glass is made from annealed glass via a thermal tempering process, carried out at a temperature of 600 degrees Celsius to 700 degrees Celsius, and compressive stress is formed inside the glass. Chemical tempering is made from the Ion Exchange process which is put the glass into potassium and sodium ion substitution plus cooling in an alkali salt solution of about 400LC, which is also compressive stress.
2. Physical tempering is available for glass thickness above 3 mm and the chemical tempering process has no limits.
3. Physical tempering is 90 MPa to 140 MPa and chemical tempering is 450 MPa to 650 MPa.
4. In terms of the state of fragmented status, physical steel is granular, and chemical steel is blocky.
5. For impact strength, the thickness of the physical tempered glass is greater than or equal to 6 mm, and chemical tempered glass is less than 6 mm.
6. For glass surface of bending strength, optical properties, and surface flatness, chemical tempering is better than physical tempering.
Saida Glass is able to add anti-glare, anti-reflective, anti-fingerprint, and anti-bacterial coating on the glass.
Below are the workable surface treatments which had mass production before.
Anti-glare can be divided into two kinds, one is etched anti-glare, another one is spray anti-glare coating.
Anti-glare glass: By chemical etching or spraying, the reflective surface of the original glass is changed to a diffused surface, which changes the roughness of the glass surface, thereby producing a matte effect on the surface.
Anti-reflective glass: After the glass is optically coated, it reduces its reflectivity and increases transmittance. The maximum value can increase its transmittance to over 99% and its reflectivity to less than 1%.
Anti-fingerprint glass: AF coating is based on the principle of lotus leaf, coated with a layer of Nano-chemical materials on the surface of the glass to make it have strong hydrophobicity, anti-oil, and anti-fingerprint functions.
Click the link here to learn more.
1. The drawing of the customized glass with showing size and surface treatment details.
2. The end application.
3. Order quantity.
4. Others you think necessary.
1. Hu rau peb cov muag khoom ncauj lus kom ntxaws yuav tsum / drawings / ntau, los yog cia li ib lub tswv yim los yog ib tug sketch.
2. Peb xyuas hauv pom tau tias nws yog producible, ces muab cov tswv yim thiab ua qauv rau nej pom zoo rau.
3. Email us your official order, and send the deposit.
4. We put the order into a mass production schedule, and produce it as per the approved samples.
5. Process balance payment and advise your opinion on safe delivery.
6. Txaus siab rau.
Welcome. Our factories are located in Dongguan China, please let us know when you will come and how many people, we will advise the route guidance in detail.
Yes, we offer 3 months guarantee period after the glass is dispatched from our factory. If there have any damages when received the replacements will be provided FOC.
1. Cutting raw material sheet into required size
2. Polishing the glass edge or drilling holes as request
4. Chemical or physical tempering
6. Silkscreen printing or UV printing